Saturday, September 4, 2010

Travelogue :

0 Last August 27, 2010, the Second Year Students had their Educational Trip at Malaybalay, Bukidnon.

I really enjoyed the trip a lot.


* It was 2:37am when I woke up for me to prepare for the trip.

After preparing, I ate my breakfast and then brush my teeth and then got online on Facebook for a while.. After that , I rode to school with my motorcycle and then got

in in the van where I was assigned. There I saw my van-mates and then

enjoyed talking while we are waiting the others.



Our first destination was at

Pope John 23rd Seminary , the place was very nice, it was fresh, it was cool.

We took a lot of pictures there and enjoyed the place.










Second was the Bukidnon State University ,

The university was big and it was a lot of fun.

The school was formerly known




as Bukidnon State College, It is the

only univer

sity in the Province of Bukidnon that carries the name of Bukidnon in its official name. William H. Pickell Founded the school. The school was really nice.







Third was the Kaamulan Grounds ,











Next to it was the Sangguniang Panlalawigan Legislative Building ,













Fifth was the San Isidro College , It was

founded by Fr. Joseph Reith, It was established when Malaybalay was still a young

capital town of Bukidnon,












After that, RR Family Spring Resort was next to it,

the place was very wide,

very hot and very nice.









We took a lot of pictures there, we were like craving for the freshness of the water and the wind ..



Followed to it was the Waig Crystal Spring Resort ,















Then, Crystal Sugar Milling Corporation ,







And lastly we went to Central Mindanao University ,It was


transformed from a

settlement of farm schools organized

by the Americans.

1910 and offered only the

first four grades of the elementary agriculture

curriculum.

It was established last

1965. The school was really huge and it was

very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment